Our Professional Teams
Experience Makes Us Faster and More Proactive
- All members of our teams, including our executives, crews and office staff are dedicated to delivering the highest quality, professional service in the industry
- We employ full-time staff who pay meticulous attention to detail
- Quiet, discreet, uniformed crews treat your property and your guests with respect
- We know how to work smoothly with GM’s, housekeeping executives, chief engineers and hotel staff
- We are experts at scheduling coordination with the construction trades
- We offer flexibility in deploying our crews to adjust to your needs
- No other company in the Washington Metro area offers such comprehensive project management services
Talk to us early in the planning stages and put our experience to work in preparing your proposal.
“Our projects are tightly scheduled, complicated and logistically demanding. Hotel Furniture Sellout serves as a valuable strategic resource by offering turnkey furniture management services.”
President and CEO, Justin Brown
Joining HFS in 1998, Justin provides project management of the FF&E cycle, as well as liquidation and installation. He is solely responsible for ordering the delivery of new items stored at the warehouse. He also supervises installation of the items according to floor plans and project schedule. Justin handles bid preparation, budgets, contracts and on-site management of crew activities. Exceptionally detail-minded, Justin is especially skilled at coordinating critical processes with hotel management and contractors.
Owner and CFO, Jane Karas
Jane took over the reins of Hotel Furniture Solutions upon Nick Karas’s retirement in 2014. Along with Justin Brown, she has continued building the strong foundation of professionalism, experience and exceptional service provided by HFS. She oversees payroll, benefits and financial operations. Jane is also instrumental in the development and execution of HFS marketing strategies.